The training is rigorously designed, implemented, evaluated and adjusted to meet these specific goals and learning objectives:
Emergent Leaders possess significant insight into organizational challenges and opportunities
- Participants will develop a working knowledge of processes for determining the challenges and opportunities facing their organizations.
- Participants will acquire methods for increasing organizational effectiveness.
Emergent Leaders have an increasing capacity for personal responsibility. They respond appropriately and effectively to conflict and interpersonal encounters.
- Participants will tap into the powerful use of body, mind and spirit to discover and claim a more authentic self.
- Participants will expand their capacity to navigate conflict through greater clarity of self.
- Participants will become more effective at identifying and addressing the challenges of interpersonal dynamics.
- Participants will increase their capacity to be fully present and available to others.
Emergent Leaders engender the development of others.
- Participants will expand their skills in assisting others in professional and personal development.
- Participants will gain skill to engage others in difficult conversations, thereby helping them be responsible for their own work.